Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stengel invited to join FiledBy site for published writers and authors

With the 21 July 2009 release of A Welsh Hundred: Glimpses of Life in Wales, I'm pleased to report my new membership in the FiledBy online community for published writers and authors. Founded in the spring of 2009, FiledBy describes itself as “a digital marketing company providing membership sites, web tools and community building solutions to content creators - authors, writers, illustrators and photographers – and their fans. The Company, based in Nashville, TN, has launched its flagship site, FiledBy, the most comprehensive online marketing platform and directory of published author web pages on the internet.”

I'm pleased to be a part of this promising new venture, and I invite readers to join me at Marc Stengel @ FiledBy

No comments:

Post a Comment